Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tony Welsh - Dentist in Navan

Options
  • 25-01-2013 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭

Would anyone know where Tony Welsh moved to when he left Navan Dental Practice - I heard that he opened up his own practice but I can't find it or any information online. If anyone knows where he set-up or has any contact details that would be great, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,392 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

Golden pages suggest a dentist of that name;

Tony Welsh B.D.S
    3 Church Hill Navan Co. Meath
    (046) 9021203

No idea is it the same as you are looking for but i'd say a maybe...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

AnCatDubh wrote: »
    Golden pages suggest a dentist of that name;

Tony Welsh B.D.S
    3 Church Hill Navan Co. Meath
    (046) 9021203

No idea is it the same as you are looking for but i'd say a maybe...

Thanks for the reply AnCatDubh but that's the old details of when he worked in Navan Dental. A friend said that they though they saw an add in the Chronicle recently of him opening a new practice but I still haven't come up with anything!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

He's in the Abbey Medical Centre on Abbey road in Navan still. My fiancee saw he last week for a check up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

Itzy wrote: »
    He's in the Abbey Medical Centre on Abbey road in Navan still. My fiancee saw he last week for a check up.

Thats brilliant Itzy, thanks a mil for that. Presume its the same contact details as the doctors...will give them a buzz tomorrow and see. Thanks again :D:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

I suppose if you just ring the medical centre, you'll get through. I think they are doing a free check up for all new patients. I was seen last Friday by the other Dentist in his clinic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭malene

Nice guy, highly recommended.

Advertisement