Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recomment Carpenter Waterford City

Options
  • 25-01-2013 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭

Hi, I was looking at getting a built in wardrobe. I've been quoted €2300 for sliderode and €2200 for the equivalent as a wardrobe.

Taking the pi$$ IMO.

I'm now going down the route of just hiring a carpenter to design and fit instead.

Any recommendations from anyone in Waterford area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

Triangla wrote: »
    Hi, I was looking at getting a built in wardrobe. I've been quoted €2300 for sliderode and €2200 for the equivalent as a wardrobe.

Taking the pi$$ IMO.

I'm now going down the route of just hiring a carpenter to design and fit instead.

Any recommendations from anyone in Waterford area?

What size wardrobe were you quoted for?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 C22chrissie

My brother is a preety good carpenter. He done all our walk in wardrobes at home . He would give you a good quote too. Email me if your interested. C22chrissie@hotmail.com

Advertisement