Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charities to take on found cats

• 25-01-2013 10:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

I've found myself in a bit of a pickle!

While looking for someone else's lost cat, we found a completely different cat. She's young, obviously a house cat, seems to have been lost for QUITE some time by the state of her, and aside from her belly she's worryingly thin. We also get the impression she might be in some pain. She's pregnant, and more than likely needs vet attention.

We're both on an internship in a house that we're not allowed to have pets in, so we need someone to take her in. We definitely can't afford the vet bills and we DEFINITELY can't keep her. We seem to have been given the brush off by the <snip> and got no response from <snip>. Is there anywhere else we can go

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭maggiepip

Sent PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Kitty-kitty

I just wanted to say thanks to maggiepip, the cat is going to someone who can help her more than we can on Sunday.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Twoandahalfmen

If your near drogheda give the <snip> a search on facebook and give them a bell they would definitely help you

Folks, it is against the forum charter to recommend or link to individual rescue groups on forum. Please, if you need to discuss rescue groups, do so by PM.
    Thanks,
    DBB

Advertisement