Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Plenty kitchen paper

• 25-01-2013 11:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,824 ✭✭✭

An eight-pack of Plenty kitchen paper is a fiver in Lidl tomorrow http://www.lidl.ie/cps/rde/xchg/lidl_ri_ie/hs.xsl/super-saturday.htm (usually €7 in Lidl, not sure of prices elsewhere, but Pigsback has a coupon for 50c off in various shops).

Edit: why is a prefix required if it doesn't show on the thread list?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Edit: why is a prefix required if it doesn't show on the thread list?

It was removed due to the look of forum shortly after it was introduced. The prefix are still applied to each thread for filter purposes, located at the top of the forum. Hope that answers your question

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

Good deal for the Plenty brand maybe. It works out at 63c a roll. Although I've bought Lidl own-brand (Floralys) kitchen roll for 37c a roll, on special offer.

By the way, as far as I know, Lidl don't accept manufacturers coupons at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,824 ✭✭✭Qualitymark

No, the coupons are for Superquinn, Supervalu and Dunne's, I think.

How do you find Lidl's own-brand compares with Plenty?

(Lidl's toilet paper is the best; at Christmas they had some very pretty paper with green lines making diamond shapes, but they've reverted to the pink flowers now.)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

Yeah its good stuff, I can't compare to Plenty, I've never tried it. I'm on my last roll of Lidl Floralys kitchen roll I bulk bought last year, for 4 for €1.50 ... and half way through the Kittensoft loo roll I bulk bought for 4 for €1. The Lidl own brand is good too, I've also got that on offer.

I'm gonna wait till Lidl bring the Floralys kitchen roll back on offer ..... Every Lidl Helps! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 200 ✭✭grudgebringer

Can't beat the plenty rolls for a fiver for 8. Picked up a few bundles today. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭MB05

I think Lidl have the 3 ply kitchen rolls on offer tomorrow. It's part of their XXL promotion. 8 rolls for €3.99.

I have used this one a lot and find it compares well if not better than the leading brands like Plenty.

Superquinn have a bogof offer on Thirst Pocket 6 roll pack this week. €8.12 for 12 rolls.

Advertisement