Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Surveyors (Land)

Options
  • 25-01-2013 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭

Just wonderiing if there are any on boards that would be looking for work (sponsored)
    As far as I know my boss is looking for qualified Surveyors maybe even Site Engineers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭rightyabe

Any chance he's looking for Quantity Surveyors...?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Thief

rightyabe wrote: »
    Any chance he's looking for Quantity Surveyors...?

I know of a fencing company looking for an estimator if that's of any interest to you? Sponsorship also on offer!

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭rightyabe

I know of a fencing company looking for an estimator if that's of any interest to you? Sponsorship also on offer!

Think I seen a add on seek for a fencing company alright. Could you PM any details or links?

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭Sundy

How much is he willing to pay Poodles?

Its great still being a rare commodity in Australia, us surveyors

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

PM sent..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭dodgylegs

poodles wrote: »
    Just wonderiing if there are any on boards that would be looking for work (sponsored)
    As far as I know my boss is looking for qualified Surveyors maybe even Site Engineers.
    poodles can you pm info please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭SyntonFenix

PM sent

PM sent

Hi synton, where you sending pm to me, if you were i didnt get it. if you weren't can you send it anyway :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭s.c

dodgylegs wrote: »
    Hi synton, where you sending pm to me, if you were i didnt get it. if you weren't can you send it anyway :-)

I think he was sending the PM to the OP.

s.c wrote: »
    I think he was sending the PM to the OP.
    oh right, sorry thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭poodles

As far as I'm aware, the work is in Byron Bay..should know more in a week or so

Advertisement