Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accupunture in Dundalk

Options
  • 25-01-2013 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good place for accupunture in Dundalk ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Cpt Tremendous

Not sure if he's still practicing but Mr Shu at the back of the hospital used to be great. He was the physio in the hospital and then went into his own practice.

Never got the acupuncture myself but I have heard he is pretty good, he did my physio after knee and leg surgery and he was fantastic. It would be worth looking him up.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭alfman

+1 for shiu. My wife regularly goes to him for accupunture and thinks he is brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭bnear

Thanks for that he sounds good. Does anyone have anumber for him ? How much does he charge ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭cargo

Yeah a thumbs up for Dr Shu also although it was physio and not acupuncture I went to him for. After 1st session showed me what i needed to do myself or get someone to do (shoulder injury) so as I wouldn't have to waste money going back to him to do it!! Very honest and explained in detail both the injury I had and how I would have incurred it. (actually he had it spot-on before I told him what happened).

Also person who recommended him to me also said he told them where and how to massage an injury themselves and only worry about coming back if it wasnt clearing up for them. In both cases he could easly have collected another few 50's or 60's that the 1st hour cost.

Advertisement