Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

unfair infraction

Options
  • 25-01-2013 1:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭

my thread simply stated "i'm not banned" It was a simple statement made towards my ignorant brother who is on here all the time. Heck he might even be the moderator who removed the thread. I don't know his name on here

I made no personal attack on anyone
    I never mentioned any of the "banned" topics
    I have not, as far as I can see, broken any of the rules stated in your guide line.

So why did I receive an infraction? No explanation was given other then
    " you will be banned if you start any more stupid threads?"

Tell me how it was stupid or where it broke your rules. Dont send me a derogatory comment like child would, explain to me where I went wrong?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭lostinnappies

Oh and by the way, the reason I don't want to go via the MOD is that my brother might ACTUALLY be the mod for all I know. So I'd rather go through here. thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,686 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Hi lostinnappies,

Just to clarify, your infraction was in After Hours.

As the mod who issued your infraction is female and therefore is definitely not your brother, please PM them to discuss the infraction. If no agreement or understanding can be met and you still wish to argue the infraction, please post back here and one of the Rec CMods will look into this for you.

Thanks.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

The OP has closed their account, so this dispute is moot.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement