Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Good differentials.

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,113 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Yaya at 7.7 is going to be mine id say,hes a top player and with augero back i think he is likely to get a few assisits and hes a straight swap for felliani .

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Yaya at 7.7 is going to be mine id say,hes a top player and with augero back i think he is likely to get a few assisits and hes a straight swap for felliani .
    with city down to 3 strikers I can see him playing off the striker the odd time too.

good opening post Ill start it off with lampard. Its dependent on Chelsea signing nobody before the window. Most consistent goalscoring midfielder in the league over the last 10 years and 8 or 9 short of breaking chelseas all time scoring record.

and another goal for him the mans a machine if only I followed my own advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭Santi101

Lampard doing the business yet again. Great value at 8.5m given his pt per minute ratio this season. I know he might be rotated more but they're not exactly missing top midfielders in his place. Mikel is average, Luiz played defensive mid a bit but again, dont see that as a long term thing.

Lampard is becoming a serious option now.

these last two months have seen the reemergence of two past FF must haves from seasons gone by lampard and gerrard.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

The way Lampard is going Rafa would be a fool to leave him out of the side,but Rafa been Rafa means he probably will rotate him

Seriously giving thought to getting in either Lampard or Stevie G in the next few weeks maybe go with Gerrard for the double GW

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Well i got two full games out of Bertrand(3.9m defender) as a midfielder for Chelsea, the logic was sound, could have been a good differential but he got me 2 points in total, cest la vie.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

I need to get rid of Demel if he isn't playing, need all my players to cover for when Liverpool + Swansea don't have a game. Have £4.1m, Clyne is currently looking the most likely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,383 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

I'd take Shaw ahead of Clyne and might have to do the same if Onouha doesn't start next weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,370 ✭✭✭✭8-10

What about Holtby? Do people think he'll start playing regularly? If he looks good coming on again today then might be worth a look

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

What position is this Sissoko chap playin? Is he playing off the striker?

manual_man wrote: »

ye shhhhhh...

ye shhhhhh...

answer. please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,838 ✭✭✭✭dahat

answer. please.

sssssshhhhhhhhh.......:D

dahat wrote: »

sssssshhhhhhhhh.......:D

ANSWER!!!!!!!

• Advertisement

He is playing as DM,just got lucky yesterday,in no way is he worth buying!;)

off the striker

Bit slow on the uptake today MM...........

Bit slow on the uptake today MM...........

I guessed the answer. But just wanted to be sure ;)

If i had played him yesterday instead of benching him i could look a very shrewd FF player but instead i look a mug!!!!

• Advertisement

If i had played him yesterday instead of benching him i could look a very shrewd FF player but instead i look a mug!!!!

is this the case of having 4 big mids and not wanting to drop any of them?

is this the case of having 4 big mids and not wanting to drop any of them?

Indeed,had Michu,Fellani,Walcott,Mata was 50/50 to play Sissoko or Michu...If i had 3-5-2 players it would have been easier....

Indeed,had Michu,Fellani,Walcott,Mata was 50/50 to play Sissoko or Michu...If i had 3-5-2 players it would have been easier....

that's a big thing. invariably when you have the 4 you mentioned you're going to play them all...

people who have michu from very early are having to stick with him for fear of not being able to afford to buy him back if his form picks up. If any of the other big midfielders were giving the returns he currently is they would be gone from most teams. The dgw will give michu a stay of execution big decisions need to be made particularly if he doesnt return much in the two games. Having said that if I had ur midfield dahat Id also of benched sissoko this week.

people who have michu from very early are having to stick with him for fear of not being able to afford to buy him back if his form picks up. If any of the other big midfielders were giving the returns he currently is they would be gone from most teams. The dgw will give michu a stay of execution big decisions need to be made particularly if he doesnt return much in the two games. Having said that if I had ur midfield dahat Id also of benched sissoko this week.

i took a risk taking him out for Walcott the week Walcott went mental and it was the best decision i made. if i hadn't done i'd be a bit screwed coz my att's and def's haven't been doing great for a while

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Sooner or Later

people who have michu from very early are having to stick with him for fear of not being able to afford to buy him back if his form picks up. If any of the other big midfielders were giving the returns he currently is they would be gone from most teams. The dgw will give michu a stay of execution big decisions need to be made particularly if he doesnt return much in the two games.

Exactly my thinking! I will take a big hit dropping him and won't be able to buy him back but the DGW is his last chance. Too many other good value midfielders out there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

8-10 wrote: »
    What about Holtby? Do people think he'll start playing regularly? If he looks good coming on again today then might be worth a look

He played very well again today,could turn out to be a bargain.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭jenno99

Anichebe could be a good one. Cheap as chips and starting most games now.

Advertisement