Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

May I be unbanned please?

Options
  • 25-01-2013 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭

May I be unbanned please?

My ban is fully justified, I'm not disputing the ban, I accept it. However can I have it removed?

I was banned from the entire "Biz" forums/sub forums nearly 1 year ago by jor el.

The reason I ask to have this ban removed is to make use of the Consumer forums, I know I can logout and view these forums but from time to time I'd like to post up a Bargain Alerts Request.

Thank you

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Then PM Jor El and ask. If you're not disputing it, then this isn't for DRP.

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭iPaddyM

Spear wrote: »
    Then PM Jor El and ask. If you're not disputing it, then this isn't for DRP.

I would however it says "Closed Account" under their username plus the fact they haven't posted in 7 months.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I would however it says "Closed Account" under their username plus the fact they haven't posted in 7 months.

Then PM the current cat mods, Davy and dudara.

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭iPaddyM

Spear wrote: »
    Then PM the current cat mods, Davy and dudara.

Ok thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

PM sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

This is resolved now, we have agreed to lift the ban.

Cheers

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement