Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iPhone 4 - LCD replacement

• 25-01-2013 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭

Hi, How much do I expect to pay for this?
    And can anyone recommend an independent phone store, etc... to do the job?

Thanks in advance...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭flyguy

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭kormak

flyguy wrote: »

Thanks, but I asked for "independent" stores!

kormak wrote: »
    Thanks, but I asked for "independent" stores!

Jeez, you of the new generation of people with short attention span? There's plenty of topics on this and I gave you exactly what you asked for. Syncron is independent and if you would have bothered to read then you would have seen the last link in the topic which says: More Repairs Info & Unauthorised Repair Shops what do you think that links to?
    You're welcome!

flyguy wrote: »
    Jeez, you of the new generation of people with short attention span? There's plenty of topics on this and I gave you exactly what you asked for. Syncron is independent and if you would have bothered to read then you would have seen the last link in the topic which says: More Repairs Info & Unauthorised Repair Shops what do you think that links to?
    You're welcome!

What's your problem?! I enquired about expected price and some recommended independent repair centres and you gave me a link to Authorized Apple repair centres in Ireland. + 1 link to 1 independent company... Christ on a bike, I'm sorry I asked!

What's your problem?! I enquired about expected price and some recommended independent repair centres and you gave me a link to Authorized Apple repair centres in Ireland. + 1 link to 1 independent company... Christ on a bike, I'm sorry I asked!

So you're confirming it then?
    In the link I posted about repairs (which is a sticky in the idevice forum) try to read the whole post (I know it looks long) at the bottom of you'll find another link (I know the trouble of clicking another link) which says:
    More Repairs Info & Unauthorised Repair Shops there you find loads of indepent companies. I sorry I shouldn't have expected all this effort of you so here is that link (I couldn't really expect you to read it all could I now?) http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=74022559 The independent shops are mentioned from post #7 onwards, I know more reading sorry about that.
    Also I was only being sarcastic... Don't read too much into it...;-) <-here's a smiley to make it all better!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 193 ✭✭kaisersoze

FM Mobile in Georges street are good @ this, approx 50e to 60e, 1 hour turn around as far as I remembers
    Hi, How much do I expect to pay for this?
    And can anyone recommend an independent phone store, etc... to do the job?

Thanks in advance...

kaisersoze wrote: »
    FM Mobile in Georges street are good @ this, approx 50e to 60e, 1 hour turn around as far as I remembers

thanks kaisersoze. exactly what I asked for without all the wankerish abuse...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 193 ✭✭kaisersoze

kormak, passed another place on Baggot street last night offering a good deal on iphone 4 and 4s

http://www.expresstech.ie

thanks kaisersoze. exactly what I asked for without all the wankerish abuse...

Advertisement