Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hyundai T7 Quad Core Tablet PC 7 Inch IPS Screen Exynos 4412 - €123

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,947 ✭✭✭long_b

Allyall wrote: »
    Hyundai T7 Quad Core Tablet PC 7 Inch IPS Screen Exynos 4412 Android 4.0 8GB GPS & Bluetooth Dual Camera HDMI.

Amazing Price, for a Quad Core Tablet with GPS and Bluetooth

Website (Or the landing page for this anyway) is VERRRYY slow. Pandawill.

Full Spec
    20s6avd.jpg

Hyundai T7 Quad Core IPS Screen Bluetooth and GPS 7 inch Tablet - $165

sku40472.jpg
    You may want to change the title OP - ain't no Tablet PC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

long_b wrote: »

What do you mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭loki7777

Both China sites - so + vat/duty:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,071 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

You're just being pedantic. There's absolutely no need to change the title. People who frequent these parts will know exactly what the post is referring to.

+1 for VAT/Duty awareness.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,947 ✭✭✭long_b

dodzy wrote: »

You're just being pedantic. There's absolutely no need to change the title. People who frequent these parts will know exactly what the post is referring to.

+1 for VAT/Duty awareness.
    No I'm not - the Microsoft Surface is a Tablet PC, as were many convertible laptops before it that ran Windows.

I thought it was one of those.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

I'd be inclined to go for this over the one in your link OP http://hongkongeek.es/google-android-tablets/1853-7-ainol-novo7-venus-cortex-a9-quad-core-15ghz-1280x800-android-41-1gb-ddr3-hdmi-16gb.html
    Bigger battery, 16gb storage, faster processor.

€130 with DHL delivery and if there's any customs you get a refund off hongkongeeks.

yesno1234 wrote: »
    I'd be inclined to go for this over the one in your link OP http://hongkongeek.es/google-android-tablets/1853-7-ainol-novo7-venus-cortex-a9-quad-core-15ghz-1280x800-android-41-1gb-ddr3-hdmi-16gb.html
    Bigger battery, 16gb storage, faster processor.

€130 with DHL delivery and if there's any customs you get a refund off hongkongeeks.

Yeah, but there's no Bluetooth or GPS on that. I think it's a good price, admittedly it would be an awful lot better if it included VAT. But it may slip through..

No I'm not - the Microsoft Surface is a Tablet PC, as were many convertible laptops before it that ran Windows.

I thought it was one of those.

Is that not a Microsoft Tablet PC. (What they're known as.)

I thought you thought it was a phone.
    As a Tablet PC it just needs to be a Tablet with an OS (Sometimes modified desktop OS). You could probably put Ubuntu on it and make it a Tablet PC.

I didn't have space to type tablet Computer :pac:

(I didn't type anything, i just copied and pasted. ;))

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,743 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

There is no import duty if the value is under €150. Linky

VAT is 23% of the landed price (including shipping costs) and there is a admin charge as well of about €6

So a €123 tablet from outside of the EU will cost you about €157

And make no mistake, revenue do catch most tablets coming in from China these days...

Have a bit of cash now, and decided to go for it now while i do have it.
    Pandawill link is now fast. So it must have just been that day, but i can't find the "Buy" button.. :confused:

Am i going daft, or can anyone else see it?

With the info from Unkel and this code pandaforyou5 (5% discount)

I think that's a great price for what's in it.

Or one of these codes from here
    7% off - Pandawill Promo Code
    Now you can celebrate this Christmas at even more saving by using felizanonuevo or felizxmas at checkout counter and get 7% discount on all the products.
    • PANDAFORYOU5 - Shop for gadgets, mobile phones, eletronics goods, baby gear, fashion accessories at 5% saving.
    • ViewPadN710 - Looking to buy quad core table PC of Android with bluetooth and GPS then ViewSonic ViewPad N710 is available at 10% discount.
    • CELLPHONE2012 - Clearance Sale season and get upto 75% discount on purchase any of mobile phones.
    • pandawill80 - Receive flat rate $5 discount on order of $80 and more.
    • CUBOT8000 - Take the great chance to buy CUBOT GS8000 car DVR at discount of 10%. Valid for few days only.
    6% off - Pandawill Coupon Code
    Now all the new customers can receive 6% discount site wide on all selected products like Electronics goods, Home decor and kitchenware etc. Simply use VKFB in your cart

VK5000 - Get awesome 8% discount on leading brand products from Nokia, Sony, Samsung, Apple, Mac, Micromax etc.
    PW1235 - Now all the best seller products are at 5% discount price. Valid for few days only.

• Advertisement
Advertisement