Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help broken disc tray!!

Options
  • 25-01-2013 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

I just accidentally banged off the open disc tray of my boyfriends xbox and now it wont close or open its just jammed, can it be fixed without opening it up? Or can anybody recommend a repair shop thats reasonable I was quoted 90 euro off the repairs shop in the omni.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Jimbobjoeyman

does the tray not close automatically when you push it in a little.
    try giving the tray a light nudge in the opposite direction to the way you hit it,

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭jojobeans

does the tray not close automatically when you push it in a little.
    try giving the tray a light nudge in the opposite direction to the way you hit it,

Thanks for your reply no its like i knocked it to the right and i tried to straighten it up but i dont want to pull it out. Its making a loud whirring noise when i turn it on too.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭jojobeans

jojobeans wrote: »

Thanks for your reply no its like i knocked it to the right and i tried to straighten it up but i dont want to pull it out. Its making a loud whirring noise when i turn it on too.
    managed to fix it hope he doesnt notice lol..

Advertisement