Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cabinet Maker / Carpenter Maker Recommendation.

Options
  • 25-01-2013 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a cabinet maker / carpenter with whom they have 1st hand experience with and would highly recommend as I am looking at getting a Built in TV unit, cabinets and shelving built in the alcoves on either side of the chimney breast in living room. (Each approx. 2m Wide).

I am also potentially looking at getting another similar cabinet / dresser built in my Kitchen

I don’t want to break the bank and don't want flat pack stuff for this hence I am really looking for someone whom does good work, has good experience and can show me plenty of photos of similar past work that can help me finalise what I want as I don’t have a set design just yet.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

Something like this? :D
    Joeys_entertainment_unit.png

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Jambo

Something like this? :D
    Joeys_entertainment_unit.png

Somehow I think herself would not approve

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭spankysue

Just sent you a PM :)

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Deise_67

hi sue, looking for a very similar job done if you wouldn't mind pming the details also pls !

Deise_67 wrote: »
    hi sue, looking for a very similar job done if you wouldn't mind pming the details also pls !

Will send you one now :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Jambo

spankysue wrote: »
    Just sent you a PM :)

Thanks spankysue.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sillymidwicket

Hello spankysue.

I'm looking for someone for the same sort of job. Would you mind pming me those details too?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,384 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Hello spankysue.

I'm looking for someone for the same sort of job. Would you mind pming me those details too?

old thread but best of luck with it

Hello spankysue.

PM sent :)

Advertisement