Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

From long to Bob?

• 25-01-2013 4:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭

So, I'm getting my haircut in about 6 hours, and I'm really, really thinking of cutting off my long hair for a chin length-ish bob. I've never had a bob before, but I've had a blunt cut at that length and it did a lot for my bone structure. I think a bob will really help bring out my cheek bones and just add a bit of sophistication to my look.

I want to get some second opinions though, as going from long to short can be kind of scary. I've included a pic of me now, with long hair (it's very teased - my hair is naturally smooth, straight, and thick. One of my problems is the weight of my hair makes everything around my crown fall flat), and then some pics of bobs I really like - two curly (which would take some effort on my part) and one not so curly, which is more daily wear.

Am I crazy or is this a good decision? Opinions are welcome, please!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Arrrghh im torn on this one because your long hair is gorgeous and looks really shiney and healthy. You've great cheekbones so you can definitely pull off the bob look, maybe not as short as Rihannas though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭metaoblivia

Thanks! That's kind of my problem. I have great healthy hair, and it looks good long. But I think it will also look good as a bob. And yeah, I'd want it a little longer than Rhianna's. I kind of like the asymmetrical shape of hers though. Very daring!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Sorry for my very dodgy photoshopping lol, but ye get the idea. I think go for it!!

melong.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Your long hair is stunning!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭metaoblivia

Thank you! But it's gone now. :eek:

Here is a pic of the new 'do!'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I love your new hair! You look incredible.

Advertisement