Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three Mobile Broadband Infuriating Reboot

Options
  • 25-01-2013 5:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I have three mobile broadband for a year now and I have to say that overall it is pretty good where I am.
    I have the wifi thingamajig, but have it plugged into the pc and use it only in the same location.
    However for the last 6 weeks or so, maybe a little more an infuriating little "glitch" has cropped up. While the device tells me I'm good to go and I connect to the internet all goes well for a few minutes and then the connection is lost. I then have to either wait a few minutes for the connection to return or go through the reboot procedure.
    The reboot procedure is not difficult, just a few mouse clicks but it it pretty annoying that this happens so frequently. At least once a day, sometimes more, I'm wondering if anyone else has the same or similar issue?

Comments

Advertisement