Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you delete a thread here?

Options
  • 25-01-2013 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭

Anyone know?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Mr. & Mrs. Wingnut are on holidays (I think) until Tuesday. I'm sure they'll be up for a test when they're back.

Seems strange that that liquid would have a problem unless the concentrate itself was screwed up. From the ratio he described in one thread, it sounds like he pours a 10ml bottle of concentrate into each 30ml bottle, or near enough.
    If the concentrate was messed up to begin with, the owner of the 30ml bottle might be the only one to know of the dud.

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

Just so Grindle doesn't seem like a nutcase:

I was originally inquiring about wingnuts flavours, but decided to do some more research before I went with the topic.

jamie72 wrote: »
    Just so Grindle doesn't seem like a nutcase

blarbleblarbleswedishglurglefishflibblescroggletwelvefnyarblecoilszorble

Thanks for that jamie72, gotta keep my rep in check and my sanity level.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

I'm pretty sure most of us think grindle is a nutcase anyway :)

FWIW, you can't delete a thread once someone has replied to it. You could ask the mod of the forum to by PM, or by reporting your own post, and they could do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

love how this is in the giving up smoking thread :L

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

it was to do with vaping but the op changed the title and original post

Strange. It's still in the Vaping sub for me. I can't see it in the GUS main forum.
    Anyway, if it is showing there for others, the more this forum is pointed out the less people have to die early deaths. Maybe that's a small thing, I dunno...
    Quite fond of the not-dying-early thing. Might just be me. Odd that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

Quote from Dick Solomon from 3rd Rock from the sun:

"Yes cigarettes take years off your life, but those years are at the end and those are crappy anyway."

Advertisement