Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

help please

• 25-01-2013 7:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 430 ✭✭

hi just wondering if i in right place..husband is on disability allowance claims for me and 3 kids..1 is 18 yrs since marsh and is in lit ..first yr...anyway we get a letter from dept saying form has to be sent back and stamped by lit ..if he is to be able to continue to claim for her....now the money was stopped when we rang and asked about it they confirmed by phone they got letter on time and would backpay...to date none has been issued to us...when we ring now they tell us nothing and hang up...any suggestions..and now today they say they know nothing about it at all.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭tony81

Call into welfare office. Take a ticket. Be nice to clerk and they'll give you an update.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,625 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Also when you call in have your dates, last date of payment, date letter was stamped and sent back etc.

But, I thought Disability was all handled by one office in the midlands?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    Also when you call in have your dates, last date of payment, date letter was stamped and sent back etc.

But, I thought Disability was all handled by one office in the midlands?

Yea afaik Disability & Invalidity are paid from Longford. Of course getting access there is the difficult part. Its easier get into Fort Knox:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭eastbono

tony81 wrote: »
    Call into welfare office. Take a ticket. Be nice to clerk and they'll give you an update.

Tbh there is little point in OP calling into their local sw office. DA is not administered by them, they will not have access to claimants file and will end up having to contact DA section and as one poster said its like getting through to fort knox and this applies whether you are calling as an external or internal customer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 430 ✭✭littlemis

all ok got it sorted thanks folks..:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement