Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wire mesh

• 25-01-2013 7:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭

Anyone know what kind of mesh in Woodies would be suitable for making a cage for two adult rats? I have the base and would prefer a roll than panels as the base is circular. Or even better, does anyone know anywhere else I could buy it online?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

ShaShaBear wrote: »
    Anyone know what kind of mesh in Woodies would be suitable for making a cage for two adult rats? I have the base and would prefer a roll than panels as the base is circular. Or even better, does anyone know anywhere else I could buy it online?

I'm not 100% sure about rats but we used the 1cm square mesh, uncoated, for our hamsters cage. We found woodies prices INSANE though. We went to a small hardware store and the exact same stuff was better than half price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

I'm not 100% sure about rats but we used the 1cm square mesh, uncoated, for our hamsters cage. We found woodies prices INSANE though. We went to a small hardware store and the exact same stuff was better than half price.

We've come across the opposite problem :-/

Advertisement