Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three Headbanger Travellers who Danced and Sang on Grafton St

Options
  • 25-01-2013 8:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭

Does anybody remember the three traveller kids who used to dance and sing on Grafton street back in the 80's. Another used to pretend to play a mouth organ, well when I say play, he hadn't got a note in his head. Infact none of them had a clue how to sing or dance or anything really. They were a panic. Anyway has anybody got any footage of them please .....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

Saab Ed wrote: »
    Does anybody remember the three traveller kids who used to dance and sing on Grafton street back in the 80's. Another used to pretend to play a mouth organ, well when I say play, he hadn't got a note in his head. Infact none of them had a clue how to sing or dance or anything really. They were a panic. Anyway has anybody got any footage of them please .....

I think they went on to form boyzone, IIRC

• Registered Users Posts: 16,223 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Boombastic wrote: »
    I think they went on to form boyzone, IIRC

Or westlife.

Moved from After Hours.

Presume it's Grafton Street in Dublin you're talking about OP, so I've moved it to Dublin City forum. Please ensure you read their charter before posting.

• Site Banned Posts: 224 ✭✭SubBusted

Didn't one of them sing (not appear) in that Veronica Guerin movie?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 656 ✭✭✭bobin fudge

see one of them all the time, still hangs around the city centre, just doesnt sing anymore

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭ericl

SubBusted wrote: »
    Didn't one of them sing (not appear) in that Veronica Guerin movie?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭deckie27

They used to on Henry Street also

• Registered Users Posts: 22,322 ✭✭✭✭Esel

I remember them, and I also remember the adult controller who lurked in the background.

The controllees you see on the street these days are Travellers, and they are not children. They do not try to sing either.

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Not your ornery onager

Advertisement