Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the irish government is robbing the disabled

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭rock chic

Jasssss wrote: »
    rockchic,were are you at with your child's disability allowance application now and do you mind me asking what documentation did you send in with your original application.
    just a g.ps letter ive since sent in a proper assesment and detailed report from his school

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭ResearchWill

rock chic wrote: »
    i have a solicitor on to this hes taking a lot of these cases lately and also i sent in more documentation a full assesment which i had to get privately done on my son by a top professor in autism i had to borrow from family but they didnt hesitate well this assesment is gonna have the disability and the carers department excuse the language ****ting in their pants lol and if they refuse me and the media find out about this itl make headlines in the papers as the profeesor also diagnosed dispraxia which i knew my child had but the other doctors missed basically my son needs full time care and attention at all times and if he doesent get it im endangering him and is not fit under any circumstances to work thanks anyway Research Will

Best of luck with the fight, maybe if certain retired politicians had to prove they deserved their payments it might make them think twice about doing stuff like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Jasssss

I wish you all the best and I hope it does not take too long because I can only assume you are getting no Allowance from the Dept of Social Protection at the moment.

Advertisement