Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Office Space

Options
  • 25-01-2013 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hi, looking for office space around the area. Wondering if anyone has any suggestions? Not much in Greystones or Delgany. Anything I have seen on DAFT is pretty expensive. May have to look further a field to Wicklow town but would prefer to stay local if possible.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭bido

Have you tried Kilcoole ? There is a unit empty on the main street in Newcastle.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭schmel22

Decks79 wrote: »
    Hi, looking for office space around the area. Wondering if anyone has any suggestions? Not much in Greystones or Delgany. Anything I have seen on DAFT is pretty expensive. May have to look further a field to Wicklow town but would prefer to stay local if possible.

Any suggestions?

Southern cross?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

The Charlesland centre I think managed by cbre

• Registered Users Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭Stallingrad

Some spaces available at the Parklands Office park, opposite the Wilton Hotel, nice offices and good location.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Decks79

Thanks guys. Ive checked out some of these places but im afraid they are out of my price range. The search continues!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 sadiesue00

Hi there, are you interested in the Kilcoole area? If so, I might just be able to help?

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Decks79

sadiesue00 wrote: »
    Hi there, are you interested in the Kilcoole area? If so, I might just be able to help?

Yes, would consider anywhere close to Greystones. Wanna PM me?

Advertisement