Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Junior Cert Novel, Of Mice and Men

Options
  • 25-01-2013 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭

Hi, so basically my mocks are starting next Monday, starting with english :( We studied our novel, Of Mice and Men in second year, but my teacher wasn't that great and I haven't got any notes on characters, themes etc. :eek:

So basically I have nothing and really need help, did anyone by any chance study Of Mice and Men and have notes? Or even any website? Any help would be welcome!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Sparknotes.
    Google it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

The book isn't that big.. Tbh you'd get it read in a night. Maybe just read it again? Or else use Sparknotes, like spurious said.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭juniorcert

Thanks both of you, Sparknotes was a great help! :D Just one other question, do you have to use quotes when answering the novel question?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

juniorcert wrote: »
    Thanks both of you, Sparknotes was a great help! :D Just one other question, do you have to use quotes when answering the novel question?
    It's strange enough for the novel. Some teachers say you don't but others say you do. I'd always throw one or two in just because it looks better but I don't know if you'd lose marks for not doing so.

Advertisement