Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wildest Dreams hair extensions,going frizzy

• 25-01-2013 11:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭

Hi I bought the above in bright red,was initially very pleased. However they now seem to be going frizzy and tangly.. Is this the norm with hair extensions and if so is there anything I can do to prevent this? Disappointed as they were nearly 40 Euro.

Thanks

K

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 170 ✭✭20260622

I have two sets of extensions which cost a small fortune and both have gone frizzy but I find washing, conditioning, straightening and giving them a trim seems to help.

At the end of the day, they're made of human hair so like our own hair, they get abused and it'll show eventually :(

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭shoos

Can I ask you guys - how do you blend in your hair extensions?

I got ones that cost around 40e also, and while the colour is spot-on, when I put them in it's still really, really obvious I'm wearing fake hair. My hair is naturally really long too, it's only adding on a couple extra inches but obvious as pie :/

Any tips??

Sorry to de-rail, I don't mean to at all - just don't want to waste a whole thread on it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Freiheit

I don't bother trying to blend them in really,by that I mean mine are bright red and blue,I blend them in,but they are obviously not natural,that's ok though. They don't fade in the wash as much my own dyed hair did.

Advertisement