Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Anytime (Not Anytime+) White Box Sound Problems

Options
  • 25-01-2013 11:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi, I posted this problem over on the sky.com forums but got zero response so hopefully i'll get somewhere here, anyway..
    Lately I've been having problems not getting surround sound with some of the films on sky anytime, its not anytime+ has i still have the sky+ white box (non HD) from about 4 to 5 years ago.

Some of the films i will get FULL surround sound coming though my pioneer receiver (such as the Harry Pothead ones) but it seems to be that any of the new films that are out im only getting stereo, yet if i watch the films "live" i get full surround sound. This never used to happen before, only since its being called On Demand. Well im "demanding" to have me full surroundy soundy back! Anybody else with a similar set up have this problem, its getting very annoying.
    Thanks,
    J.

Advertisement