Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carton House Estate!

Options
  • 26-01-2013 12:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭

I said I'd look for some local advice in this forum. We've a wedding in Carton House next August and I was looking to book a house for a week for a group of us.
    I've done a good bit of searching but can't find whether you can rent the houses on the Carton House estate. Anyone know if you can rent them for a week or so?

Thanking you.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 170 ✭✭Oh hai

I have friends living on the Carton House estate and it seems to be mainly bought/lease rented houses from what I can see so I'm not sure if you can just rent any of the houses out for a week like that. I rented out Hawthorn House http://www.rent.ie/short-lets/Hawthorn-House-Maynooth-Co-Kildare/25142/ last year for friends in Maynooth for our wedding if that's of any use to you. That was the only place in Maynooth we could find at the time. Maybe contact the hotel and see if they'd know about the houses on the estate?

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Councillor

You could try Maynooth Campus Conference & Accommodation www.maynoothcampus.com

Advertisement