Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ipod Repair in Louth

Options
  • 26-01-2013 1:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of a good place to get an ipod repair (headphone jack fixed?)

Drogheda or Dundalk, I'm not too fussy either way.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭MascotDec85

There's a shop at the start of West St. in Drogheda, used to be the 4 Lanterns. It's run by a Chinese guy. He fixed my broken iPhone. I'm sure he would fix it.

No fix - No fee

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

I think they're closed down now?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭MascotDec85

I think they're closed down now?

Must be very recent as my phone was fixed 2 weeks before Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Mr. Muddle

Puffin computers in the Town Center on West St are good at fixing IPad's I'm sure they do IPod's too.

Be careful with the guy in the 4 lanterns he replaced a ipad screen for someone I know (special needs child) the next repair needed was a head phone socket replaced, he had used the wrong glue on the screen, so it had to be broken to get to the headphone repair. Apparently you need to use a special glue that can be heated to remove the screen without damage and he had used something like super glue. Puffin did the repair at a reasonable price and there price for screen replacement is either the same or cheaper than the other guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭kormak

Isn't there a dude who does this in the Abbey Shooping Centre?
    Shouldn't be too hard to find... he's the only guy with a shop open in the place!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Lightbulb Sun

Thanks all.

Advertisement