Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starting over

Options
  • 26-01-2013 1:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭

Any body ever felt like starting from the beginning? I have been playing on and off for about 10 years now but today was the first time I really got to sit down with a guitar after being away for 6 months without one. I was thinking it could be a good opportunity while Im rusty to start looking at the start and working up again.

Was going to use Justin guitar or something and start on their first lesson and work my way through. I know some parts might be boring to me but would be good since I feel like I missed a lot of basics with the way I learnt and while I love making some music in my bedroom with an array of pedals etc building with loops and stuffs I have never felt myself good enough to play in a band. I never had the confidence or belief.

I have a broken leg and a thesis to write so I figured I would need to do something for a break when Im working. What do you think?

Advertisement