Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BF3 gone wierd on me... help!

Options
  • 26-01-2013 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭

HELP! Didn't play BF for a week, the day before I quit the game frooze and when I logged back on all my favourite servers had gone and the usual "you have unlocked armored kill, you have unlocked back 2 karkand" messages came up.

Grand.

However when I went to play the game was so strange and lagging, couldn't function so I turned it off.

Played just now and it is the game. It reminds me of when the game first came out; controls are just very strange and it makes the game ****e...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Is your sync gone and whatever network latency setting defaulted?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

Look i wish i knew what you meant!

It is like I have that input lag that people spoke about (never effected me). The controls are unresponsive, so much so that it is hard to move around. I don't think it is lag because it never goes away.... was wondering do I need to move settings from 1080 and all that but dunno how to do it?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

In options gameplay there is a latency slider.

Move it all the way to the left and play, it its worse move it all the way to the right and play. If its better move it in increments of 10 until you find its perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

dreamers75 wrote: »
    In options gameplay there is a latency slider.

Move it all the way to the left and play, it its worse move it all the way to the right and play. If its better move it in increments of 10 until you find its perfect.
    Are u talking about sensitivity settings? Lost here

Advertisement