Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No reply from Dundalk branch

Options
  • 26-01-2013 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

I've been trying to contact the Dundalk branch since last Monday, the call centre have advised me the name and number of the person I need to talk to, I have phoned at least twice a day since Monday leaving a message each time without response, on Friday the call centre person said they would try and contact the person but also had no luck, I asked was there someone else I could speak to instead, but the call centre person said everyone in the Dundalk branch was busy.

Could you help please, I have banked in this branch for nearly 30 years.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi mickey mac,

Thanks for post.

If you would like to send a PM with your contact number, your account name and the name of the person you need to speak to, we will follow up for you.

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭mickey mac

Hi mickey mac,

Thanks for post.

If you would like to send a PM with your contact number, your account name and the name of the person you need to speak to, we will follow up for you.

Thanks

Billy
    Boards.ie Message

Bank of Ireland: Billy has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Bank of Ireland: Billy from the recipient list and send the message again.

Thanks Billy,

I was unable to send a private message.

Hi mickey mac,

If you use the link under my signature, it should work.

Thanks

Billy

Hi mickey mac,

If you use the link under my signature, it should work.

Thanks

Billy
    Not working for me, any other suggestions?

• Advertisement

Hi mickey mac,

I've sent you PM.

Thanks

Billy

Hi mickey mac,

I've sent you PM.

Thanks

Billy
    I sent the details by PM.

mickey mac wrote: »
    I sent the details by PM.
    Did you receive my PM?

Hi mickey mac,

We did not receive your PM.
    Can you please send it again?

Thanks

Billy

Hi mickey mac,

We did not receive your PM.
    Can you please send it again?

Thanks

Billy
    Thanks for you help Billy, I think I will continue phoning the branch in the hope someone either answers or phones me back, I suppose they're just busy!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi mickey mac,

Apologies there were issues with your pm. If you are still having trouble contacting the branch, please feel free to use our Facebook or twitter channels to send your private message. You can find the links with more information regarding these channels here.

Thanks
    Linda

Advertisement