Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Discount for Named Driver Experience?

Options
  • 26-01-2013 3:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭

Hi, 

I have gotten a quote from you. I've been a named driver on another policy for two years and you have offered a 20% discount for this. 

My question is what happens to that discount next year? Will it be removed and I will then just have one years NCB. Or will I still only have the 20% discount? Or will I have the 20% discount plus a discount for one years NCB? 

Thank you, 
    Dylan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Liberty Insurance: Catherine

[font=Arial", "sans-serif]Hi Dylan [/font]

[font=Helv", "sans-serif]At your renewal date, you will have earned a 1 year No Claims Discount providing you have had no claims. If this discount is less than the discount we offer for 2 years Named Driving Experience at the time of your renewal, we will match the discounts to ensure you don't lose out.[/font]

[font=Helv", "sans-serif]I hope this answers your query.[/font]

[font=Helv", "sans-serif]Regards[/font]

[font=Helv", "sans-serif]Catherine[/font]

Advertisement