Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Clearance

Options
  • 26-01-2013 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi

I actually sent off the wrong form for this. What is the actual form and what is the quickest way to go about attaining a clearance in peoples opinion. I know alot on here have done it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 smile x

Go onto garda.ie search "J20" and the attachment should come up...this is what i wad told to fill up as im off to the uk soon..

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Clubman2012

Thanks smile. But nothing seems to be coming up under that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

I simply went into my local gardai station and asked for the police clearance form he gave it to me i filled it out there and then and had the clearance letter back in 4 days.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Clubman2012

JustRoss23 wrote: »
    I simply went into my local gardai station and asked for the police clearance form he gave it to me i filled it out there and then and had the clearance letter back in 4 days.:D

Cheers man

Does it matter what Garda station do you reckon? As I've moved to Dublin from the country. It probably depends which Garda you get!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 smile x

Sorry its f20

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

Jeez i dont no that i have been based in the one area all my life so its my local i no the superintendent has to sign it i would probably get my home one if it was me as it would be quicker. but make sure to include all your previous address on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Mrs McSweeney

Cheers man

Does it matter what Garda station do you reckon? As I've moved to Dublin from the country. It probably depends which Garda you get!

Yes it does, some of them don't give a damn & will not bother submitting the form for weeks; well this is what happened to us :)

Advertisement