Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Being Billed Twice

Options
  • 26-01-2013 4:28pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 73 ✭✭

Hi

I have received a bill saying that my bill wasn't payed last month and now both are due. but on my bank details i can see money being taken by Eircom from my account.
    Am I correct to asume that [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]OP/BTE NO. 1 ACC is Eicrom that took €54.99 from my account. [/font]
    [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]My partner has also being paying the bills in the post offices so eircom have been getting paid twice from me every month. I never realised she was paying the bills as they were coming out of my bank.[/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

-crisp- wrote: »
    Hi

I have received a bill saying that my bill wasn't payed last month and now both are due. but on my bank details i can see money being taken by Eircom from my account.
    Am I correct to asume that OP/BTE NO. 1 ACC is Eicrom that took €54.99 from my account. 
    My partner has also being paying the bills in the post offices so eircom have been getting paid twice from me every month. I never realised she was paying the bills as they were coming out of my bank.
    Hi -crisp-

Can you PM me your eircom account number please? I will look into this and see what is happening.

Regards

Al

Advertisement