Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Made CAO Application Mistake

• 26-01-2013 4:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 141 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm not doing the leaving this year, but I though this would be the best place for CAO-related questions.

I'm currently doing a CPD validated by DIT. I'm applying for a BA course next year, but I made a mistake on the CAO..

At the very start when you've to enter your Leaving Cert., FETAC etc. I put down Further Education, thinking that because it's a lvl 6, & not lvl 8 it wouldn't qualify as Higher Education.
    I received an email from the college saying we need to put down Higher Education when applying.

Will I be able to change this if I contact the CAO & explain? It's a restricted course so the deadline is Thursday!!

I really appreciate any help :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭sganyfx

Phone CAO first thing Monday, should be easily resolved.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 141 ✭✭WilhelmFink

Thanks, what I plan to do.

Just wanted to put my mind at ease for the next two days

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jade.

Heard of someone else with a similar mistake so they emailed them and they sorted it straight away for them so you should be fine!

Advertisement