Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kingcobra's Study Log

• 26-01-2013 4:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I thought I might as well take the plunge, mainly because I'm trying to find something else to do other than study :D
    Anyho, I'm hoping to do Engineering in UCD next year, so I need to get 460 points and a HC3 in Maths and to be honest I shouldn't have a problem with getting it. My goal otherwise is really just to get the highest I can get, and so I'd wouldn't mind getting the whole 625 points! I don't have a clue what I'm like in some subjects compared to the rest of the country because some of my teachers are pretty crap, but I suppose everyone has teachers like that. So here are the realistic goals I have for each subject, although I could be a bit deluded! :pac:

Maths: A2
    Irish: A1
    English: A1
    French: A1
    Biology: A1
    Physics B2
    DCG: B2
    595 Points

Ironically DCG is my favourite subject, and I loved doing the project, but our teacher is one of the bad ones, and I have no idea how well we're doing in the course as the project kind of messes up the year a bit. I know I can't be blaming the teachers the whole time but sure ah well! :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭kingcobra

Right...Simple Harmonic Motion, Assemblies (DCG), Maths exam papers, and Derek Mahon.....here I come!

Well I did what I planned for fairly decently so I'm happy! :D Although I did Shakespeare instead of Mahon, and his poetry is actually quite good! And trust me I'm not really a man for poems :pac:

Just after finishing a physics grind, which can be tough oul slog but it's worth it :D
    On to the study so...I've only got a small bit of homework and then onto the study. On the schedule today is:
    Maths - Exam Papers: Integration & Induction
    Physics - Electricity, I have to do the Electricity section by myself because my physics teacher thinks it's an unnecessary part of the course to do. The grinds teacher thinks "It's like going to a football match without watching the second half." So I'm using to priceless study hours to even have a remote chance of getting an A....
    Irish - Essays - Probably Fadhb na nDrugaí an Oideachas

Advertisement