Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oil filled Radiators 2kw €39.99 Woodies

Options
  • 26-01-2013 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,518 ✭✭✭

Woodies Diy have an offer on just now on 3 oil filled radiators reduced from €59.99 to €39.99.

Thought it was a good deal as some places have crazy prices. In case anyone was after one.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭heathersonline

Did you notice if it was nation wide or store specific? Will head to Wexford woddies tomorrow morning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭The Dagda

Did you notice if it was nation wide or store specific? Will head to Wexford woddies tomorrow morning

It's on the woodies website so it's obviously nationwide!

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭celticbhoy27

The Dagda wrote: »

It's on the woodies website so it's obviously nationwide!

Are these heavy on electricity??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,241 ✭✭✭ongarite

Are these heavy on electricity??
    2kw or 2 units of electricity per hour, roughly around 35c an hour I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭levi

Bought one in Woodies on Naas Road last Friday - really good little yokes although not that pretty...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Warm Nights one is definitely the best out of the three.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

Warm Nights one is definitely the best out of the three.

I bought the DeVille model and the timer broke on it after a day.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Gormal wrote: »
    Woodies Diy have an offer on just now on 3 oil filled radiators reduced from €59.99 to €39.99.

Thought it was a good deal as some places have crazy prices. In case anyone was after one.

Woodies...how to get alot more money out of people who think its a great deal.:rolleyes:

30 euro in Aldi...and with a 3 year warrenty too

paddy147 wrote: »

Woodies...how to get alot more money out of people who think its a great deal.:rolleyes:

The ones in aldi are also €39.99 but only 1500kw. I'm looking at them here. Easing back to woodies now

The ones in aldi are also €39.99 but only 1500kw. I'm looking at them here. Easing back to woodies now

Reduced to 30 euro in my local Aldi.

You will even get them cheaper in a lecccy wholesalers than in Woodies.

• Advertisement

Reduced to 30 euro in my local Aldi.

You will even get them cheaper in a lecccy wholesalers than in Woodies.

Fair enough. I need as much heat as I can get though so am happy to pay the extra few quid for the 2kw. I'd say you'd do well to find a 2kw anywhere for less than €40 but I'd love to be proven wrong

Fair enough. I need as much heat as I can get though so am happy to pay the extra few quid for the 2kw. I'd say you'd do well to find a 2kw anywhere for less than €40 but I'd love to be proven wrong

Leccy wholesalers and also Lidl too (when they have them in stock).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

Don't want to be negative, tis a good price, but these are the half size radiators, very small compared to the standard ones. I assume half the heat. I've seen them in B&Q.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,518 ✭✭✭Gormal

:D yup agree with the part about Woodies, but I needed one quick & cheap. I did look in Lidl and Aldi but neither store had any, & I was in 4 stores.

I bought the De Vielle, it's taken the chill out of the kitchen. But I have to say they are not a patch on my Delonghi Stretto which is only 1.5kw & 6 years old.
    Unfortunately my budget this month didn't allow for a Delonghi Dragon, but will probably invest in one later........so if anyone sees a cracker deal let me know :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Oracle wrote: »
    Don't want to be negative, tis a good price, but these are the half size radiators, very small compared to the standard ones. I assume half the heat. I've seen them in B&Q.

Yep, standard are far better.. We've a half size one n it's pretty much useless.. has to be on full constantly to heat a room. With the full size just set it on low and the room is warm in around 15 mins... If it was me I'd go for a lower kw full size heater...

Advertisement