Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a hairdresser in Balbriggan please

Options
  • 26-01-2013 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭

Hi,

I know there are a couple of older threads on this topic but I thought I would start a new one to get up-to-date recommendations.

Can anyone recommend a good hairdresser in Balbriggan please?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭CinammonGirl

I like House of Hair on Railway Street. Run by Anna, reasonably priced, good service.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Cats.Whiskers

I've been going to Forever Beauty on Mill Street since 2009. My Mam goes every week for her Saturday night blow dry and wouldn't trust anyone else to do her cut and colour.

They used to be the cheapest in the town (before the recession really kicked in) but now most of the salons have dropped their prices to meet them.

I wish you luck, it can be hard finding a new hairdresser

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭October

Thanks for the suggestions, I will check them out!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

The wife uses PA Hair on Chapel Street.

http://www.pahair.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭October

Thanks again for the recommendations. I went to Anna in House of Hair on Railway Street. Great service and I'm delighted with the result. I can highly recommend her!

• Advertisement
Advertisement