Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boxes

Options
  • 26-01-2013 5:04pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I have a good few boxes that I don't need so if anybody else needs them, you can collect them or ill drop them off. Otherwise they will be going into the bin :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

I need one about 5' 10'' to 6' tall, 34'' waist wide and a shoe size 11 deep.
    Must not leak.

I need that badboy in a hurry too.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Pump101

waterfordlly;82896647]I have a good few boxes that I don't need so if anybody else needs them, you can collect them or ill drop them off. Otherwise they will be going into the bin :)[/Quote]
    What kind of boxes? Can you pm me the details id be interested. Thanks .Ian

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Pump101 wrote: »
    waterfordlly;82896647]I have a good few boxes that I don't need so if anybody else needs them, you can collect them or ill drop them off. Otherwise they will be going into the bin :)
    What kind of boxes? Can you pm me the details id be interested. Thanks .Ian[/QUOTE]

Mostly small boxes but there are a few large wide boxes.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Pump101

waterfordlly;82913357]
    What kind of boxes? Can you pm me the details id be interested. Thanks .Ian[/QUOTE]

Mostly small boxes but there are a few large wide boxes.[/Quote]
    There card board boxes? Plain? Or branded? Sorry for all the questions

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Pump101 wrote: »
    waterfordlly;82913357]

Mostly small boxes but there are a few large wide boxes.[/Quote]
    There card board boxes? Plain? Or branded? Sorry for all the questions[/QUOTE]

Cardboard, all bar one is branded (the branding is for a Microwave oven). I can take pics if ya like?

• Advertisement

Sully wrote: »

Mostly small boxes but there are a few large wide boxes.

These large boxes. Could a package, such as that described in my earlier post, be folded into one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭Bringthethunder

Riveting stuff.

Riveting stuff.

Bolts, rivets, mechanical fasteners?

That's a different thread. This is the boxes thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭CuriousG

Sorry for hijacking old thread, but am moving in the future and looking for cardboard boxes in good cond. that people are looking to get rid of. Preferably free, any ideas/anyone got them?

Thanks.

CuriousG wrote: »
    Sorry for hijacking old thread, but am moving in the future and looking for cardboard boxes in good cond. that people are looking to get rid of. Preferably free, any ideas/anyone got them?

Thanks.

I have a good few boxes alright, get in touch if you want them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Tarzann

I'm looking for circular boxes with no corners or straight edges anywhere. Can anyone help?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

I have a good few boxes alright, get in touch if you want them

Sully if you have any spare I can take a few. Moving house in the next day or 2.

kensutz wrote: »
    Sully if you have any spare I can take a few. Moving house in the next day or 2.

Yup, send me a PM to arrange. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭ex_infantry

any furry self lubricating boxes sully??

any furry self lubricating boxes sully??

Sure, ill keep one aside for you ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

Sure, ill keep one aside for you ;)
    ......monica? :pac:

Advertisement