Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brookfield - 100MB fibre optic broadband?

Options
  • 26-01-2013 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭

Anyone living in brookfield hall able to access this 100mb fibre optic broadband that was supposedly installed last year? Im still getting less than 1mb. Anyone shed any light on it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Axe Rake

Tell that to the ****ty radius server that limits every user to ~120-130kbps.
    There was a short period where all logins and restrictions were disabled during maintenance and it was amazing.

Then they brought it back and it's the same old crap since.

Go down to reception and complain and let me know :p

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭DJW11

Axe Rake wrote: »
    Tell that to the ****ty radius server that limits every user to ~120-130kbps.
    There was a short period where all logins and restrictions were disabled during maintenance and it was amazing.

Then they brought it back and it's the same old crap since.

Go down to reception and complain and let me know :p

Iv been down... I got a "its all installed, the technicians have been around and insured us that everything is working fine"

Would I be right in saying that there no need for the restriction now if its 100mb fibre optic?

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭happydayz182

DJW11 wrote: »
    Iv been down... I got a "its all installed, the technicians have been around and insured us that everything is working fine"

Would I be right in saying that there no need for the restriction now if its 100mb fibre optic?

nope your stuck with 1mb broadband ...a joke that they had flashy banners on the website advertising their new fiber broadband when all you get is 1mb .. I used 3g from my phone cause it was faster. also if you situated near the main office you can try log on to the wireless

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭DJW11

So they dont actually have it or they do and its their server thats choking it?

Advertisement