Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone have a Wii U Receipt?

• 26-01-2013 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭

Does anyone have a Wii U ZombiU premium edition receipt for Gamestop? My Wii U broke and I cannot for the life of me find the receipt, searching since this morning and still no luck! Just said I would go out on a limb here and ask if anyone in Limerick had one they could give me! Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,964 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Why would anyone just give you their reciept? Just wondering what your logic is here. I have one but why would I give it away, what if I need it in a few months?

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭The Sky

Fair point but it doesn't hurt to ask :) Just said I would chance here as I am at a total loss, cannot believe that this has happened xD

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

Why would anyone just give you their reciept? Just wondering what your logic is here. I have one but why would I give it away, what if I need it in a few months?

I'd imagine the receipt would be given back to the holder once the product was replaced / repaired & then back to you if you loaned it to them, bit of trust involved there though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭hattoncracker

They normally put your mobile number on receipts so if you can't find it they should be able to reprint it for you

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭The Sky

I do intend to give back the receipt to whoever is so kind to give it to me and I am a man of my word!
    Well I know Gamestop have my number as I reserved it and they rang me before to tell me that they were having a midnight launch, a few hours later I had my console! Hopefully they can reprint it as it is killing me, 420 euro down the drain all because I cannot find a piece of paper!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Did you pay by CC?
    You will be able to prove you bought it then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭wingnut

some shops scan serial numbers or keep a record of serial numbers sold by them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Gamestop keep your details on record, you dont need a reciept, they'll have your purchase date filed via your mobile number.

Advertisement