Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung S3 help

Options
  • 26-01-2013 6:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭

I got a Samsung S3 today and am trying to get used to it.

I keep getting this annoyig message that it cannot download software updates because not connected to wifi (wifi off over weekend as changed provider). I went into settings and software updates and turned off automatic updates but still getting message.

The second problems is that on the home screen there are 5 widges in the home dock - which I was able to change so that is ok. There is also 4 widgets on the page. I cannot add any extra widgets as they say no room on the page. I can delete one and put another one there but i want more than 4 on the page. Other things on the page is the google search which i want and the time/weather which I like. How can I add more widgets?

Advertisement