Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CookieMonster.x's study log

Options
  • 26-01-2013 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭

Hopefully this will give me a bit more motivation! I am in no way prepared for the Leaving Cert so maybe this will give me an incentive.
    I'm looking to do medicine so I will be doing the HPAT also.
    Today I haven't done much. Actually I've hardly done anything the past few weeks as I've been sick and not back to myself which is really annoying.
    I've been trying to study Macbeth since about 4 yesterday and all of today.. Nothing is going in but I really need to get this done.
    I'll try to finish Macbeth soon and do some organic chemistry and maybe an accounting question.
    Just can't seem to concentrate at all!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭CookieMonster.x

Didn't get anything done yesterday so today will be:
    Chemistry - organic chemistry (first part)
    Accounting - finish sole trader question
    Irish - Mo Ghrá Sa
    Maths - paper 2 questions
    English - Bishop
    Finish homework.

Hopefully I'll get it all done plus more.

Didn't anything done over the weekend but it is only the mocks, I know I'll do better in the real thing.
    I was home late today so I plan on doing:
    English - read over 1 P1 essay if I get time, go over P1 things in book, Bishop
    Maths - statistics, we only started this last week and I was absent quite a bit but I really need to be able to answer this question on the mock paper

I'd say that will be all I get done tonight but if I have time I will try go over pH/acids & bases in chemistry and read some Macbeth essays.
    Better get cracking!

English P1 tomorrow. Don't really know what I can do for it to be honest so I'll just do P2 and chemistry tonight.
    To do tonight: Read over recent P1 essay, types of languages, read over 2 Macbeth essays in book, read over comparative essays x2 if I have time
    Chemistry - organic experiments, read over/study periodic table

Going to be a long night..

Mocks have been alright so far but could have been better! I don't really mind how I do because I know I'll do better in June. Although I really really hope I don't do that badly..
    Today my plans are:
    Maths - Statistics, trigonometry exam Qs, perhaps the line/circle
    Irish - Learn culu eacnamaiocht, Geibheann
    Biology - go over respiration, the blood, ecology

Also going to do a HPAT exam (one section).

I probably won't get half of that done but I can hope :)

Advertisement