Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good place for dog training seminar

• 26-01-2013 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all!

First of all, the obligatory apologies if I'm posting in the wrong forum (complete noob here)

I've been asked to help set up a dog training seminar that would take place somewhere in the next few months, and we're currently in the process of finding a good place for it. What we need is basically space for ~15 dogs (with their respective owners), toilet facilities, and some chairs and stuff for the theory lessons for a couple of weekends.

I thought the good people around here might know of a suitable place for this in south Dublin (I'm not really sure I even know where to begin!).

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

Who's running the seminar?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 dog training and stuff

DBB wrote: »
    Who's running the seminar?

The people who will be running the seminar are based in Spain, and this would be their first event here in Ireland. They specialize in cognitive-emotional dog training.

This is still in early planning stages, so it might not even happen (especially if I can't find a suitable place for it to happen in! ;)) but as things start to materialize I'll be sharing more information in here! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭ISDW

Contact Positive Dog Training in Sandyford, they may be able to help, as they host seminars and training sessions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Tranceypoo

I do wish things like this weren't always in Dublin!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 dog training and stuff

Ok thanks! I'll do that! more ideas?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Maybe try Dog Training Ireland, they are based in Dublin also but have run sessions down in Cork at least if not elsewhere - if they cannot help with a location maybe they can offer suggestions on locations or services to ask for.

Advertisement