Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

insurance

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

If you are lucky you will never need to know about their payouts. ;):D

I had both NARGC cover (as a member of a club), and IFA cover as a member of a range. I never want to have to use either. TBH the payout should not be top of your list. Go what suits you which is either IFA or CAI.

Contact both via their website or by phone, and talk to them. Ask for someone to go through what it covers, and the costs of that coverage. Then choose which one suits you best.

Simples.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 42 nipper67

My apologies for not useing full stops etc.This is caused by a little bang on the head. I have forgot where they go . I am trying to sort this little problem out .I has nothing to do with being lazy. Thank god for spell cheque

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭deeksofdoom

nipper67 wrote: »
    My apologies for not useing full stops etc.This is caused by a little bang on the head. I have forgot where they go . I am trying to sort this little problem out .I has nothing to do with being lazy. Thank god for spell cheque

dontworryaboutitiunderstoodyouperfectly

Advertisement