Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Domain name registered with Wix

Options
  • 26-01-2013 10:01pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭

I have a domain name registered with Wix.com which I would like to point to my Blacknight hosting.

For any other externally registered domain names I've had it's been just a case of using the Blacknight nameservers in the domain name settings.

But for some reason Wix won't let me edit the name server records, only "A (Host) records", which is an IP address.

What IP address should I use? I assume IP addresses are liable to change, but I only need it to work until I can transfer the domain  name to Blacknight because Wix seems to be an overpriced scam.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

The IP address of the webspace - you should be able to see it in your control panel

If you're having issues please contact our customer service team with details and they'll be able to assist

Advertisement