Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xperia T with a qwerty please

Options
  • 26-01-2013 10:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭

This is driving me bananas. I need a proper phone with a proper keyboard. Can get a case with a flip down keyboard for the stoopid iphone. Really don't want a blackberry or any of those.

Got a great offer on a Xperia T yoke. Just need a qwerty that'll work with it. Preferably a case and keyboard together.

Tried ebay. Tried amazon. TBH I don't even know what to look for.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭purplegreendave

http://www.boxwave.com/community/request/request_model.cfm

Good luck though, hardware QWERTYs are gone the way of the dodo.
    On screen keyboards really have come along leaps and bounds recently, and with auto correct/prediction software like Swiftkey becoming more and more accurate no one really has any incentive to pour dev money into buttons.

Suppose I should really try one first alright. type a lot on the phone. Will look through that link later

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭purplegreendave

The new android keyboard in Jellybean is pretty good as is, but give Swiftkey a go too. The trial lasts a month, and if/after you let it scan your facebook/gmail it learns very quickly - mine predicts entire texts for me without me having to do much more than tap space a few times.

The new android keyboard in Jellybean is pretty good as is, but give Swiftkey a go too. The trial lasts a month, and if/after you let it scan your facebook/gmail it learns very quickly - mine predicts entire texts for me without me having to do much more than tap space a few times.

Jaysus, that just sounds awful.

wall-e-axiom-passengers.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

+1 for Swift Key it's pretty brilliant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭monkeypants

I think the Xperia T has a customisable keyboard too, haven't used it yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭wingnut

Xperia T has a built in SWYPE/Swiftkey type keyboard which makes it very fast to input text. You just run your finger around you dont have to tap the keys.

Advertisement