Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mind maps

• 26-01-2013 10:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭

I use mind maps for English, Chemistry, Physics, and German. I find them enormously helpful. Does anyone else use them?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mind_map

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 850 ✭✭✭0mega

I'm interested in this idea but don't really know how exactly to make one or what it should look like.

Could you possibly take a picture of one of yours and upload it? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

Yeah, Ive attached one now. I make them on my iPad, its real handy because theyre all in one place and portable. My friend makes them on A3 sheets and that. Pictures are quite useful to add as they act as memory triggers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭CookieMonster.x

Methememb wrote: »
    Yeah, Ive attached one now. I make them on my iPad, its real handy because theyre all in one place and portable. My friend makes them on A3 sheets and that. Pictures are quite useful to add as they act as memory triggers.
    Did you use an app for it? Seems quite handy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

Yeah, its called total recall. Its free for the first three maps, then i think it was roughly 1.99 to unlock unlimited use.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jade.

Did you use an app for it? Seems quite handy.
    There is also one called Simple Mind+ for iPhone/iPad! It's free if you're looking to download one

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,237 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

They are a great help to people who are visual learners, confusing for those who are not.

Advertisement