Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suitable venues for an 18th party in Dublin.

Options
  • 26-01-2013 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey!

I'm turning 18 in May and I'm looking to have a party for it..
    I would like to have in a nightclub in Dublin, one with a VIP/Private area preferably.

Somewhere with good music and decent standards - such as decent dress code etc..

Anyone got any suggestions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭djPSB

Coppers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

You wont get into Coppers. What kind of music do you like? Chart or something a bit different.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Random_Person

Midweek or weekend? The quality of club available to you greatly depends on this..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

gav will be along im sure to help you.

i would suggest lafayette (sp?) but then im just 32 so i dont know much about where the young-uns go

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

gav will be along im sure to help you.

i would suggest lafayette (sp?) but then im just 32 so i dont know much about where the young-uns go

...here I am!

OP needs to answer the questions posed. Midweek most places are 18's (May will be jammers midweek due to college exams finishing), if it's weekend, you're narrowing down your options a lot.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Whatsernamex33

Propaganda, in The Academy?
    I'm not too sure if they do VIP area, however. :)

Advertisement