Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO question

• 26-01-2013 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭

Hey guys,
    I am trying to enter my 2013 exam number I got last week. However, the CAO won't allow me on my application under my 2011 exam number?
    Is this meant to happen?? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

Are you trying to log in the way you would have in 2011? You can't do that, even 2012 is wiped out now - there's no point storing them forever once people move onto college or whatever else like. :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭Sunny!!

you simply open up a new account

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭CatEyed92

Patchy~ wrote: »
    Are you trying to log in the way you would have in 2011? You can't do that, even 2012 is wiped out now - there's no point storing them forever once people move onto college or whatever else like. :P

Wait...what? No no, I have a new account since november and I have my previous exam number in the assessments? Ye know, '11 - blah?
    I tried to write '13 under it and my new exam number?
    I have ticked the irish leaving cert 2013 box?
    In other words, what about my 2013 exam number????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭Sunny!!

CatEyed92 wrote: »
    Wait...what? No no, I have a new account since november and I have my previous exam number in the assessments? Ye know, '11 - blah?
    I tried to write '13 under it and my new exam number?
    I have ticked the irish leaving cert 2013 box?
    In other words, what about my 2013 exam number????

i wouldnt be entirely sure but i think its automatically transferred over to the cao by the sec

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭BrownBear11

Yeah ya don't have to put in the 2013 number, that happens automatically. Just your exam number from the year you did your first leaving :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement