Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harcourt St Incident

Options
  • 27-01-2013 1:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭

Did somthing happen on Harcourt St? Loads of traffic and a load of garda vehicals passed with lights on headin towards stephens green.. They woke me !!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7wqowxSBQByIQ3ZSIwklMFKk4iu4EPSMMEsnslEVGQGSA2cIz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Did somthing happen on Harcourt St? Loads of traffic and a load of garda vehicals passed with lights on headin towards stephens green.. They woke me !!

It doesnt sound out of the ordinary. Traffic is always at a standstill because of the 'taxi rank'

As for the sirens, its a saturday night and theres a huge Garda station on Harcourt Street.

I could be wrong though

• Registered Users Posts: 2 fiofee

A bean Garda got knocked off her push bike outside Dtwo about 1.30am. Not sure how, just heard people screaming & turned around and she was on the ground. She got up before we left so it didn't look too bad luckily. She was just going past a car that had pulled up outside so my only guess is that someone opened a door in her path & sent her flying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

Was up around that area last night. Didn't see anything out of the ordinary.
    Taxi couldn't get up the road, but he said they close it off most weekends due to the high volume of taxis

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

Lapin wrote: »
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7wqowxSBQByIQ3ZSIwklMFKk4iu4EPSMMEsnslEVGQGSA2cIz

Odd, I just hung a painting of this on my wall the other day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Lad Of Banter

dan1895 wrote: »
    Odd, I just hung a painting of this on my wall the other day

i like it, where did you get the painting?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

i like it, where did you get the painting?

Friend of the wifes painted it and gave it to us as a wedding present.

Advertisement