Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa League

Options
  • 27-01-2013 3:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭

Would anyone be up for getting together for a league.
    Could play them through friendlies and report the results up here?
    I'd plan fixtures and the like if there was interest.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Bread And Circuses

Sounds like a good idea.
    If there are more people willing to get involved,i'm in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

Go to the Pro Evo Fifa Forum and there is a great league running there.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭DonegalBonz

The league in the PES/Fifa forum has been closed to new entries since October, understandably they have to limit the numbers, I'd be up for a league if a new one gets going.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

I'd be up for it.. Rather than updating a league on board just set up a league through FIFA?

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭Dave1711

Cool we have 4 so far anyway as I've a housemate that'll play.
    If you know anyone that'd be up for it give them a shout.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭RidleyRider

I might be interested but depends when it starts and that? Waiting on a more stable broadband connection atm.

I might be interested but depends when it starts and that? Waiting on a more stable broadband connection atm.

Have to get the people before i start deciding things like that,if i could get 8 players even i'd be happy to go ahead with it

Dave1711 wrote: »
    Have to get the people before i start deciding things like that,if i could get 8 players even i'd be happy to go ahead with it

I'll say it to a few mates..

Might be worth your while jamming it on your own facebook if you have a profile?

I'll say it to a few mates..

Might be worth your while jamming it on your own facebook if you have a profile?

Now that you mention it i might have a few others interested ill check it out tmrw

Now that you mention it i might have a few others interested ill check it out tmrw

No need to thank me;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭Brazzill

Defo interested in this lad, have a couple of mates that would be interested in this also. My mate was just gona start one himself.

Excellent, presuming everyone's still interested ill get this sorted soon,post some more info later!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭Brazzill

Excellent, presuming everyone's still interested ill get this sorted soon,post some more info later!

Add us GT: Irish Mourinho and IrishBluegunner

Brazzill wrote: »
    Add us GT: Irish Mourinho and IrishBluegunner

Cool mines DHollerific

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Skyflyer1234

Add me aswell been dying for a League/Ladder/Tournament

Gametag Skyflyer1234

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

MOD: Lads, there is a FIFA forum which has a great league system. Please check it out.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement